Flexible delivery and process transparency are the cornerstones of Tekstrom’s superior service. Choose the approach that works best for your project and Tekstrom does the rest or based on your requirement, and our experience, we recommend the most preferred model that meets your need. All our client projects are completed using the most appropriate combination of one, some, or all of these delivery models based on the client requirement. Tekstrom’s delivery model(s) helps leverage capacity, capabilities, competitive pricing, and competencies across geographies to improve delivery and predictability, and achieve customer satisfaction.
Gathering initial information about the project through direct interaction with the client.
- Understanding the requirements/specifications clearly.
- Planning and initial designing as to how the project will go about.
- Interact directly with the clients to accommodate any changes, if there are any, so as to minimize/eliminate last minute changes.
- Execution/Implementation of the project in accordance with client’s expectations and making sure that the client is fully satisfied with the end results.
- Dealing with the client and managing partnership.
Tasks accomplished at the off-site center include:
- Understand the specifications and come up with a detailed design.
- Responsible for the development/execution of the project.
- Ensuring that the outcome matches to the specifications given by the client.
- Continuous support to the onsite team.
Hybrid model is generally preferred in cases where the project is complicated and is expected to continue for a longer period of time. The model eliminates the burden of managing a large onsite team and at the same time availing the benefits of off-site outsourcing i.e. significant cost savings as well as the total cost of ownership of the infrastructure and manpower involved is reduced considerably.
Benefits of Hybrid Model:
- Direct dealings with the client: The client has a single point of contact (On-site engineer/ SME) to communicate the requirements, plan, check the progress, discuss any issues etc., This eliminates one of the major pain areas in outsourcing i.e. communication problems, which is usually seen when working with cross-cultural, cross-boundary teams.
o Better control, coordination due to the On-site SME from the service provider.
o Usage efficiency of resources is highest with this model.
News & Events
Tekstrom continues to carry on its Automation Anywhere consultation offerings with one more consulting opportunity.
I was delighted with the Basic QA/QC/QTP course. I would rate the training 10 out of 1.....