As a company that believes practices and delivers Quality, we take pride in our skilled and experienced manpower. Tekstrom is an IT Consulting Company with a strategic presence in USA, Canada & India.
With a prime focus on Software Development and Testing, Application Management, Tekstrom is involved in onsite/ offsite and offshore software testing projects. This unique integrated process has provided us the winning edge.
As the gold partner of Mercury in USA, and through partnerships with Testing Technologies, Germany, Tekstrom has more than 500,000 man-hours of software testing experience. Structured skills-update programs and multiple internal growth opportunities have helped Tekstrom to attract and retain talent.
IT Professional (Multiple Positions)
Software QA Engineer/Tester (1 Opening)
Develop & execute software test plans to identify software problems (using different tools/clients/frameworks) & interpreting the results. Exp. must include: Java, J2EE, XML, Oracle, SQL Server, PL/SQL, QTP, Quality Center, Agile, Waterfall, UML, UNIX.
Software Engineer (1 Opening)
Responsible for the complete IT project life cycle development including design, implementation & product deployment. Exp. must include: Java, J2EE, JSF, Spring, Oracle, Service Now, Weblogic, Jenkins, SVN, Clear Case, SQL Server, Mule ESB.
For all positions: Job locations in Wilmington, DE & various unanticipated client sites nationally requiring relocation & travel to these sites involving short & long term assignments.
To apply, specify Job Title & mail resume to: Tekstrom, Inc., 1301 Milltown Road, Wilmington, DE 19808. Attn:HR123.
Client Relationship Resource
To continue its rapid growth the company needs a Client Relationship Resource to be based in its office in Newark, Delaware. This resource will be catering to the needs of a local banking client of the company in Wilmington. Over the years the company has built a strong and visible relationship with this banking giant. However, there are still many teams, groups and areas where the company’s presence is either not there or needs to grow. This will be the specific task or job profile of the successful applicant. If you are that successful applicant below is your job description:
- After 1-2 weeks training in our office you will be spending most of the work hours on client premises.
- The company will introduce you to the groups, managers, teams and its own employees and contractors already working at the client site. You will keep in touch with all of them on regular basis to build a healthy relationship.
- You will use all legitimate sources, of all kinds, to find out the possibilities of enhancing company presence, business, and the quality of its services at the client.
- To bring more business not only will you interact with the existing relationships but your primary focus after the initial months will be to find and forge new ones.
You should have the following level of education, skills, and experience.
- You should have the ambition and energy to succeed in the job.
- Your written and interactive communication skills should be good and effective for building healthy relationships.
- You should have a decent level of understanding of software industry. Software testing knowledge will be an asset but not mandatory.
- This could be from your education, training or experience OR as a result of combination of two or more of these
- While we do not need you to have experience but someone with relevant education and 6-12 months experience selling software services or in related recruitment will be preferred.
It will depend on your education and experience but you will have a fixed salary and performance related commissions. You and your family can enroll in the company health insurance as per the company policy.
If you are someone who matches the need and the opportunity is of interest to you, please send your resume to email@example.com